Cultural place administrator (job she’s been formed for), cash officer for wages (casual job), web designer (more than a hobby) and historian (intellectual occupation), Magali ran the association Les Cristaux Liquident (created in 2003) from 2004 to 2009 with Nicolas Sorbier and Jérémie Terris. She took in 2009 the direction of the new ‘formula’: LCL as LibreCommeLair, a Montpellier (France) based international family (net)label and collaborative projects / cultural events organizer as :
- La Boite a sons in 2010 (Creative Commons licensed sound bank and composition contest),
- Dub en sauce in 2007 and 2008 (The European smallest festival about dub and free licences).
- Lacerta Vitis in 2006 (plural artistic festival focused on local artists)
- Rencontres Electroniques in 2005 (local electronic music meeting)
- Sensitive Territories in 2007 (multimedia project: live music and visuals from urban sounds and landscape).